Posted on December 15, 2020
We’re a small creative team of video game developers based in Boulder, Colorado who are focused on building compelling multiplayer experiences for existing and emerging platforms. We formed in late 2019, with the desire to assemble the best and brightest in the industry to work on carefully selected projects that we deem innovative and challenging.
As a Senior Gameplay Engineer your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with our design team to architect and implement a wide range of gameplay features and mechanics.
An ideal candidate has experience shipping games on a variety of platforms, preferably with strong Unity, C#, and mobile/console experience.
* Develop and iterate on innovative gameplay mechanics
* Write and maintain stable and reliable code
* Excel in an environment with a lot of creative freedom and personal responsibility
* Help mentor other team members
* Minimum of 5 years professional programming experience with at least one shipped game
* Expert level knowledge and experience in C# (ideal) or C++
* Strong game design sensibilities and a passion for making games
* Comfortable working remotely
* A degree in computer science, math, or game development with an engineering focus
* Expertise with Unity
* Experience with real-time multiplayer games
* Generalist experience across all aspects of game development
* Experience mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
* Interest in moving to Boulder, CO or the surrounding area (post-COVID!)
Sunblink Entertainment LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Subscribe to get Incluzion updates